Online Wallet or eWallet is a fast way of online payment, recently
developed on the internet, allowing users to quickly pay goods and
servants. Basically, you open an account with such sites using own
e-mail that will be the reference for send or receive money. Ideal for
sending money to bookmakers, sending money is free and immediate, also
it allows you to use your money in different currencies.
...these services are replacing the use of traditional
bank account or credit cards.
As mentioned earlier, they are not charged in most cases, the sending of
money is instant and you can connect a credit card (usually MasterCard)
that is emitted from eWallet website, it comes right to your door at a cost of
10$ and you will not have annual costs of management, so even if you do
not have a bank account you can have a credit card known as MasterCard
What is needed to open an account?
1) A valid e-mail address: After registration, you must
confirm a link that arrives in your mailbox.
2) A copy of your passport or ID Card: It is used to verify your
3) Sometimes it prompted even a cell phone number.
Very easy right? Now your account is opened you can receive money by
other account holders or charge your account by your self.
How to charge your account?
Before you can use your eWallet account, you need to
make sure there’s money in. And with instant and non-instant options for
their members in every region, getting money into your account couldn’t
1) You can make a bank transfer from your bank to your eWallet account.
2) You can charge it by credit cards.
3) Often you can use even a bank check.
4) By receiving money from another holding account.
5) If you possess the Bitcoin you can charge your account with them.
6) Often prepaid cards (Ukash, Paysafecard) are accepted.
Why use a eWallet account at Bookmakers?
1) Because you have no fees to send or receive money.
2) Because the money transfer is immediate.
3) Because eWallet account allows you to send money in different currencies.*
The last point (3) is very important for those people who live in countries
where their currency is not accepted to bookmakers. In fact, eWallet account works as
a currency exchange, in practice you charge Russian Rubles (by your bank or credit card) and it converts
them into US Dollars, Euros, GB Pounds, etc.., so you can use them to bet online at
The name of our website says it all:
Info Bookmakers has put together a list of the best
2017 bookmakers to make it easy for worldwide players
to sign up and start to betting online.
Our staff performs monthly checks on the key data of the bookmakers
but our site can not guarantee the accuracy of the details when